Monday, February 28, 2011

Fresh Flowers

Just as expected, In summer they bloomed and as Autumn arrives my Zinnias were picked for the Kitchen. 



Ooops. . .I really should have taken a photo before I cut the best of them out of the garden. . .
This lot I'll seed save, so I can sow again next spring.  I'm not sure how they'll go? Bit old do you think? I'll plant them anyway when the time comes and we'll see what happens. Just to be on the safe side, I think I'll save a few seeds from this seasons too. . .

 This is actually a little milestone post for me today, These Zinnia's, now in my kitchen were just seedlings in one of my first posts when I started this blog....
That puts a really big smile on my face, it makes me feel like I've been really productive...
YES! I have achieved what I set out to do!  :)

1 comment:

  1. oh they look so lovely up there on your shelf... and in the garden. well done for keeping them on for seed. a productive feeling indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today, please take a moment to say Hi and leave a comment it’s nice to know who's visiting. Your comments, questions and answers are all an extension to my posts and I appreciate each and every one of them.
Thank you for taking the time.
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...